Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Why I Blog

Life lately has been self reflection and a desire for change. Though, more accurately, I've been experiencing bouts of soul searching followed by crippling avoidance. I ask myself what I want to do with my life, and I find an answer, but somehow is cannot bring myself to get started.

I come back to my neglected blog. I miss blogging. Blogging gets my imagination churning and helps me stay motivated to write and make art. When I am actively blogging, I'm always learning something new. I get to see the world through a camera lens. It raises my awareness of all the beautiful moments in a day. And even if no one reads these words, I still get a thrill when I click "publish" and send a post out into the universe with the hope that it could mean something to someone.

So, as cheesy as this may sound, I'm blogging again with the purpose of recording my creative journey. I don't know where it will take me at the moment, but I am so excited to get started!

1 comment:

  1. Cheers to both of our creative journeys! And thank you for the wonderful Christmas card. It's beautiful. I love how it looks. :)

    ReplyDelete