Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ten Tuesday Treasures

My favorites this week:

1. I am completely obsessed with Valentines Day crafts right now! (Gnomes, Arrows, Owls) Check out my Pinterest Board for more fun ideas!

2. Current style crush: Miss Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky.

3. In love with these vegan Oxfords from Le Bunny Bleu.

4. This painting by Gianelle Gelpi.

5. Her Library Adventures discussion of the composition book this week. (Must re-watch Harriot the Spy!)

6. I love this adorable adoption story! I've become an avid following of this new family's updates on Twitter! So cute!


7. The Guild. If you haven't seen it. Watch it.

8. Birthday ideas! Mad Tea Party theme?

9. I met the most amazing bird friend this week! Zorro is beautiful, isn't he? He's artistic like his daddy.

10. I love this photo. I'm thinking about investing in a vintage luggage set. If only this one wasn't sold already!

Did you run across any treasures this week?

1 comment: