Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ten Tuesday Treasures

This week I have run across so many treasures! Here is a list of a few of my favorite things...

1. I loved Zooey Deschanel's fabulous tuxedo nails for the Golden Globes Sunday night.

2. I thought this collage by Stitch Therapy was inspiring.

3. Can't wait to wish Lady Poopington a happy Valentine's day with Martha's catnip hearts!

4. The Downton Abbey obsession led me to this charming Victorian nursery.

5. I love all these fun ideas for embroidery hoops!

6. This painting.

7. Sylvia looks so beautiful here during her first year at Smtih.

8. I am completely obsessed with these terrariums from Woodii.

9. I made a ton of plans this week and revamped my resolution list; so, naturally, I was inspired by Elsie and her epic planning process!

10. Finally, I had the most wonderful week with my baby and Lady Poopington. I am so happy that they are both in my life. Definitely my treasures!

1 comment: