Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thrifting Finds

Miss April and I went thrifting yesterday, and we had a pretty good haul! We purchased everything with the spare change that has been accumulating in our piggy bank and Lady Poopington's swear jar. That kitty has a potty mouth!

Highlights include: Owl trivet, 1970s dishware...

  
Antique pink mesh metal hand bag, basic army green tee, vintage lace blouse, stretchy yellow belt, high waisted pleated polka dot skirt, and an adorable glass cake stand.

 Inspired by Elsie's home tour, the cake stand is already functioning as a display on my bedside table!

 By the way, Lady Poopington is super excited to have her blog up and running. Please check in and say hello!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! Nice finds! I love the dishware. I also have a soft place in my heart for owl trivets. I've picked up 2 in my thrift store adventures over time. Your cat is pretty good looking and I love her name :)

    ReplyDelete